Feel the Davis Difference!
1. My wife and I needed a new heat pump. Mike came to meet with us and discuss options. He was wonderful. Within 3 days the technicians were here to install our new system and remove the old one. It was an amazingly difficult task and done in extreme heat. It took two days due to thunderstorms. I wish to recognize the technicians who did the work. The lead technician was Matt, with Corey working with him one day and Sean on day two. They all worked extremely hard, but especially Matt. I understand the vision of Davis Services is Pride as an acronym. I wish to commend Matt and the others as an excellent example of the type of employee that you desire. It was such a pleasure to have these gentlemen in our home for two days. They were extremely thorough, neat and considerate, much beyond what we have come to expect from the world today. What a refreshing change! —T&C H., Duncan, SC
2. I would like to express my appreciation for the remarkable services rendered by your company to me, when purchasing my Lennox heating and air unit on June 11, 2015. Every one of your employees that I dealt with, was very professional and courteous. They answered any questions that I had and did not hesitate to help me in any way that I needed. When Chris and Wes came to install the unit, they were prompt, courteous and knew what they were doing. When they were finished, they cleaned up and left the area where they were working spotless. They worked so hard and did an excellent job even when it was extremely hot! I was really amazed by how much Chris and Wes worked tenaciously to satisfy me as a customer. That is rare to find when dealing with companies today. The two window units that you brought for me to use while my unit was being installed was “icing on the cake” and they kept my family nice and comfortable. Your kindness will not be forgotten. I have already recommended your company to more than few people. Thanks again to Davis Services for your outstanding performance and for your employees making your business shine above all others. —B. G., Greenville, SC
3. Our work was completed in good time and in a professional manner. We are truly enjoying the Davis difference. —P. A., Traveler’s Rest, SC
4. I have always preferred technician Bruce, he is such a true pro, timely, very knowledgeable, thourough in every detail, extremely courteous, and explains the reasons why it is so important to maintain upkeep on the inside and outside of each unit, which helps me as the homeowner to get more efficiency over the life expectancy of the unit. Today’s home visit Bruce was training a young man named Jared, Jared also was very professional and thourough, in my opinion, Jared is another prime example to the quality and professionalism of Davis Svcs employees, over the years I have been extremely satistfied with all of Davis Svcs employees Customer Svc to technicians, and have highly recommend ed Davis Svcs to friends, neighbors, and co-workers, Thank you all for always being there whenever I’ve needed service no matter the weather or circumstances. “GOD” BLESS “YOU ALL” ALWAYS IN “JESUS” HOLY NAME. —Dianne Clayton, Greenville, SC
5. I just wanted to tell thank you and your crew for the blessing of heat at my home. I prayed about how I could heat my house with my children and grandchildren with no extra money to pay down. Your television commercial was the answer to my prayers. I got my heat put in on the coldest day so far, 11/11/13. The work crew was very nice and polite and cleaned up everything. I had to leave halfway through and go to the emergency room because of my bad knee. But I returned to a warm home! I will refer you to everyone and I want to thank you again. —F. R., Greenville, SC
6. We wanted to commend Davis Services for the excellent work that was done in installing the new duct system in our office. We didn’t realize how much of a positive difference it would make, both in terms of comfort and efficiency. The technicians are always professional and provide helpful information and advice. Several of our staff use your company for their residential needs and have had similarly good experiences. We would highly recommend Davis Services to families and businesses for their heating and air conditioning needs. —Correll Insurance Group
7. I had a central heat and air system installed in our old country house in 2001. A Simpsonville business installed the system with ductwork. However, I had continual problems with the ducts that were not attached properly to the floor registers and some kept falling off. Later, we started having problems with insulation appearing in the grilles in the floor. We’ve called out 2 or 3 different companies over the years to check the ductwork and they said the ducts were fine. Yet, we continued to see insulation which we felt was affecting our air quality. Finally, I decided to call Davis Services after hearing Jack Roper talk about them on WORD. Nick Davis came out and did a thorough investigation in our low crawl space, taking pictures of problem areas. We had Davis Services install new and larger ducts including two return ducts. The guys raised the gas furnace that was touching the ground on one end, then the serviceman spent a lot of time getting the flame to burn more efficiently and clean, even telling me I had a gas leak outside where the pipe comes into the meter. Very thorough crew and we are pleased with the work. I am looking forward to spending less money this winter on heat and ac cost next summer. I RECOMMEND DAVIS SERVICES!! —C. W., Fountain Inn, SC
8. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service from Davis. From the folks who answer the phone promptly, to the repair technicians, the estimate on a new unit, and the install crew…everyone has been so professional, honest and kind. Josh, Randy and David installed our new unit and they were such nice people who truly cared about getting our heat working for us. Thank you for incredible customer service. —Jen Hutchison, Greenville, SC
9. Daniel Mundy, was at my house on Friday and Saturday on what was supposed to be a routine maintenance/furnace tune up call. He went about his work in a thoughtful and complete manner, and during his work he found an opportunity to exceed expectations by correcting a problem that had been either overlooked by, or caused by, previous technicians.
I am pleased to write you and let you know what fine job he did and what a fine representative he was for your company.
When you do not know anything about HVAC systems, it hard to know who to trust when service is needed.
Daniels’s visit was our third experience with your company and your company has earned our trust for our HVAC needs.
—V.C., Simpsonville, SC
10. I appreciate so much a company I can count on and service personnel that are pleasant and thorough and define the task to the best I can understand. Matt was great . . . thank you.
—J.W., Moore, SC
11. I would like to let you know what an outstanding job the two gentlemen did installing my new heat pump system. Matthew and Dave showed up around 8:45 and went right to work. They had to remove my old system and install a new heat pump system. I would check on them and the progress from time to time. The where always working on the task at hand. I don’t think they ever took a break the entire day. They where always busy.
As we talked about the work they were doing, they had nothing but good things to say about Davis Services.
As you know most of the job was in the crawl space under my house. Not once did I ever hear a complaint. As a retired aircraft sheetmetal mechanic, I know going into tight, restricted spaces some times is a real pain to complete the job. But Matt and Dave were always upbeat and positive about doing the job.
I just want to pass along how good of a job these two gentlemen did. They represented Davis Services in the most professional way. This is just a reflection of your leadership and the professionalism of your company. I know and I am very confident that I the best HVAC in Davis Services.
—R.F., Grey Court, SC