Feel the Davis Difference!
1. My wife and I needed a new heat pump. Mike came to meet with us and discuss options. He was wonderful. Within 3 days the technicians were here to install our new system and remove the old one. It was an amazingly difficult task and done in extreme heat. It took two days due to thunderstorms. I wish to recognize the technicians who did the work. The lead technician was Matt, with Corey working with him one day and Sean on day two. They all worked extremely hard, but especially Matt. I understand the vision of Davis Services is Pride as an acronym. I wish to commend Matt and the others as an excellent example of the type of employee that you desire. It was such a pleasure to have these gentlemen in our home for two days. They were extremely thorough, neat and considerate, much beyond what we have come to expect from the world today. What a refreshing change! —T&C H., Duncan, SC
2. I would like to express my appreciation for the remarkable services rendered by your company to me, when purchasing my Lennox heating and air unit on June 11, 2015. Every one of your employees that I dealt with, was very professional and courteous. They answered any questions that I had and did not hesitate to help me in any way that I needed. When Chris and Wes came to install the unit, they were prompt, courteous and knew what they were doing. When they were finished, they cleaned up and left the area where they were working spotless. They worked so hard and did an excellent job even when it was extremely hot! I was really amazed by how much Chris and Wes worked tenaciously to satisfy me as a customer. That is rare to find when dealing with companies today. The two window units that you brought for me to use while my unit was being installed was “icing on the cake” and they kept my family nice and comfortable. Your kindness will not be forgotten. I have already recommended your company to more than few people. Thanks again to Davis Services for your outstanding performance and for your employees making your business shine above all others. —B. G., Greenville, SC
3. Our work was completed in good time and in a professional manner. We are truly enjoying the Davis difference. —P. A., Traveler’s Rest, SC
4. I just wanted to tell thank you and your crew for the blessing of heat at my home. I prayed about how I could heat my house with my children and grandchildren with no extra money to pay down. Your television commercial was the answer to my prayers. I got my heat put in on the coldest day so far, 11/11/13. The work crew was very nice and polite and cleaned up everything. I had to leave halfway through and go to the emergency room because of my bad knee. But I returned to a warm home! I will refer you to everyone and I want to thank you again. —F. R., Greenville, SC
5. We wanted to commend Davis Services for the excellent work that was done in installing the new duct system in our office. We didn’t realize how much of a positive difference it would make, both in terms of comfort and efficiency. The technicians are always professional and provide helpful information and advice. Several of our staff use your company for their residential needs and have had similarly good experiences. We would highly recommend Davis Services to families and businesses for their heating and air conditioning needs. —Correll Insurance Group
6. I had a central heat and air system installed in our old country house in 2001. A Simpsonville business installed the system with ductwork. However, I had continual problems with the ducts that were not attached properly to the floor registers and some kept falling off. Later, we started having problems with insulation appearing in the grilles in the floor. We’ve called out 2 or 3 different companies over the years to check the ductwork and they said the ducts were fine. Yet, we continued to see insulation which we felt was affecting our air quality. Finally, I decided to call Davis Services after hearing Jack Roper talk about them on WORD. Nick Davis came out and did a thorough investigation in our low crawl space, taking pictures of problem areas. We had Davis Services install new and larger ducts including two return ducts. The guys raised the gas furnace that was touching the ground on one end, then the serviceman spent a lot of time getting the flame to burn more efficiently and clean, even telling me I had a gas leak outside where the pipe comes into the meter. Very thorough crew and we are pleased with the work. I am looking forward to spending less money this winter on heat and ac cost next summer. I RECOMMEND DAVIS SERVICES!! —C. W., Fountain Inn, SC